P2X-787 was a planet visited by SG-13. During their mission, they encountered an ugly alien life form. Bosworth teased his teammate Wells that the "thing" they ran into on P2X-787 was "easy on the eyes" compared to the ultrasound picture of Wells's unborn child while they were resting on P3X-666. Wells did not appreciate the comparison.
- Names and Designations: P2X-787
- Number of Suns: unknown
- Number of Moons: unknown
- Source of Address: unknown
- Introduced in Episode: 7.17 "Heroes Part 1"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: unknown
- Main Interest: standard mission
- Influenced/Dominated by: unknown
- History of Stargate: unknown
--Aurora 09:16, 24 February 2006 (PST)