3.18 "Shades Of Grey" Episode Guide
On a mission to Tollana, O'Neill steals a weapon and takes it back to Earth. When Hammond discovers the deception, he suspends O'Neill. But O'Neill's misconduct is only the beginning of a mystery that could have catastrophic consequences.
Guide | Transcript
MGM/SciFi.com Official Summary
SG-1 travels to Tollana to negotiate a trade. Colonel Jack O'Neill becomes extremely annoyed when the Tollans refuse to cooperate due to their fear that any weaponry given to Earth would more likely be used on itself than to protect against the Goa'uld. In an act that shocks the rest of his team, O'Neill steals a Tollan device as they are departing back to Earth.
Upon hearing of Colonel's O'Neill's deed, an outraged General Hammond relieves O'Neill of his command. When the Tollans pay a visit and announce that they intend to break all ties with Earth, Hammond has no choice but to offer O'Neill early retirement.
Colonel Maybourne, hearing of O'Neill's indiscretion, pays him a visit at home to make an interesting offer: join a rogue Stargate team that steals alien devices for Earth.
- Richard Dean Anderson as Col. Jack O'Neill
- Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Amanda Tapping as Capt. Samantha Carter
- Christopher Judge as Teal'c
- Don S. Davis as Gen. George Hammond
- Tom McBeath as Col. Maybourne
- Steve Makaj as Col. Makepeace
- Marie Stillin as High Chancellor Travell
- Christian Bocher as Maj. Newman
- Linnea Sharples as Lt. Clare Tobias
- Season Three Episode Guides
- Episode Guides
- 3.18 "Shades Of Grey" Transcript
- Previous: 3.17 "A Hundred Days" Episode Guide
- Next: 3.19 "New Ground" Episode Guide
- Solutions On-Site Forum: Season Three Discussion Board
- Solutions Many Voices Ratings and Reviews
- Solutions LJ Companion Site
- Stargatefan Season Three (Episode Guides, Transcripts, Multimedia, Missing Scenes)
- SG-1Web: Nitpicker's NetGuide Season Three
- The Stargate SG-1 Compendium
- Stargate Screencaps: Season Three
--Kylie Lee 18:32, 28 Jun 2004 (PDT)