3.08 "Demons" Episode Guide
SG-1 encounters a medieval civilization and frees a woman tied to a stake as a sacrifice to a demon. With the woman freed, the demon vows to destroy the village unless the SG-1 team is offered up in appeasement.
Guide | Transcript
MGM/SciFi.com Official Summary
SG-1 arrives at a medieval village and frees Mary, a young woman who has been left outside tied to a stake. Simon, friar of the village and Mary's friend, explains that Mary is a sacrifice for the demon that plagues their village. The leader, the Canon, chose her when he mistook her illness for an evil possession.
When the demon arrives and finds no sacrifice, he promises to destroy the village the next day unless five humans are left for sacrifice. SG-1 recognizes this "demon" and plots to destroy it, but the canon pronounces SG-1 evil and condemns them to be sacrificed.
SG-1 must convince Simon to go against everything he believes in order to save themselves and rid the village of their "demon" forever.
- Richard Dean Anderson as Col. Jack O'Neill
- Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Amanda Tapping as Capt. Samantha Carter
- Christopher Judge as Teal'c
- Don S. Davis as Gen. George Hammond
- David McNally as Simon
- Alan C. Peterson as The Canon
- Laura Mennell as Mary
- Richard Morwich as Unas
- Christopher Judge as Voice of Unas
- John R. Taylor as Elder
- Season Three Episode Guides
- Episode Guides
- 3.08 "Demons" Transcript
- Previous: 3.07 "Deadman Switch" Episode Guide
- Next: 3.09 "Rules Of Engagement" Episode Guide
- Solutions On-Site Forum: Season Three Discussion Board
- Solutions Many Voices Ratings and Reviews
- Solutions LJ Companion Site
- Stargatefan Season Three (Episode Guides, Transcripts, Multimedia, Missing Scenes)
- SG-1Web: Nitpicker's NetGuide Season Three
- The Stargate SG-1 Compendium
- Stargate Screencaps: Season Three
--Kylie Lee 18:31, 28 Jun 2004 (PDT)