Sureeta was a planet in the same solar system as the original Tollan homeworld. It was destroyed by its inhabitants.
- Names and Designations: Sureeta
- Number of Suns: Unknown
- Number of Moons: Unknown
- Source of Address: Unknown if Stargate existed
- Introduced in Episode: 1.17 "Enigma"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: Same as present day Earth
- Main Interest: Caused destruction of Tollan (P3X-7763)
- Influenced/Dominated by: Tollan
- History of Stargate: Unknown if Stargate existed there.
Geopolitical and Structural History
When the Tollan first started space exploration, they discovered another world in their own solar system was inhabited. When the Sureeta people were on a similar technological level with present day Earth, the Tollan made contact with it. The Tollan shared their advanced technology of unlimited productive energy. The Sureeta used the knowledge to make war and destroyed themselves in the span of one day. The resulting explosion affected the orbit of Tollan enough to cause its orbit to change "point 3 tekanna", enough to begin a chain of events that created cataclysmic repercussions to the Tollan environment and forced the Tollan people to abandon their home for a new world. After that experience, one of the highest Tollan laws was not to share technology with species that were less technologically advanced.
--Aurora 15:21, 27 April 2006 (PDT)