Jebanna was the original homeworld of Kendra, a former Goa'uld host.
- Names and Designations: Jebanna
- Number of Suns: Unknown
- Number of Moons: Unknown
- Source of Address: Address unknown
- Introduced in Episode: 1.10 "Thor's Hammer"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: Unknown
- Main Interest: Kendra's homeworld
- Influenced/Dominated by: Goa'uld
- History of Stargate: Unknown
Geopolitical and Structural History
Jebanna was ruled by the Goa'uld Marduk. Anyone of beauty on the planet was picked by the Goa'uld to become hosts. Kendra was one of those chosen. She was a priestess on the planet before being picked by the gods, and her training allowed her to resist losing herself to the symbiote. She became a voice in its head, eventually convincing it to travel to Cimmeria. Kendra thought they would be killed, but instead, the Asgard device Thor's Hammer removed the Goa'uld from Kendra. Afterwards, she did not return to Jebanna, but remained on Cimmeria and helped the people there.
--Aurora 15:02, 27 April 2006 (PDT)