4.22 "Exodus Part 1" Episode Guide
SG-1 joins forces with the Tok'ra in a final attempt to rid the universe of their mutual Goa'uld nemesis, Apophis. But their plan goes awry when a beloved member of their team is captured and they find themselves at the mercy of their most powerful and feared enemy.
Guide | Transcript
MGM/SciFi.com Official Summary
SG-1 pays a visit to the Tok'ra homeworld. They arrive at Vorash on Cronos' mothership—one of the spoils they claimed following the their recent battle with him. At a meeting with the High Council, it is revealed that SG-1 intends to lend the Tok'ra the enormous ship in order to help facilitate the Tok'ra's move to a new planet. Tanith is beside himself. Why wasn't he made aware of this plan? Teal'c informs him that he could not be trusted because he is, after all, a spy for the Goa'uld System Lord Apophis. The Tok'ra have known all along. An enraged Tanith is taken away.
The Tok'ra begin to move items up to the mothership. Preparations are underway for the extraction ceremony that will remove Tanith's Goa'uld symbiote. But amid all the activity, Tanith escapes his cell and flees to the planet's desert surface. A search operation is mounted, but no trace of him is found. Then the Tok'ra receive word: Tanith must have gotten a message out to Apophis, who has assembled his fleet and is headed for Vorash.
Major Samantha Carter and Jacob devise a plan that, if successful, could deal Apophis a crippling blow. They will 'gate the Tok'ra to another planet, then load the Stargate onto the mothership and leave Vorash. Once in position, they will dial the address of the black hole planet, then jettison the gate into the sun. Given proper timing, this will cause the sun to go nova and destroy Apophis' fleet.
Everything goes according to plan. They launch the black-hole Stargate toward the sun and prepare to flee. Suddenly, a Goa'uld ship decloaks and fires, crippling them. Their weapons systems are disabled. Their hyperdrive is inoperative. And Apophis is closing fast. And more important, the countdown has begun on a blast that will annihilate the entire solar system.
- Richard Dean Anderson as Col. Jack O'Neill
- Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Amanda Tapping as Maj. Samantha Carter
- Christopher Judge as Teal'c
- Don S. Davis as Gen. George Hammond
- Carmen Argenziano as Jacob Carter/Selmak
- Peter Wingfield as Tanith
- Peter Williams as Apophis
- Mark McCall as First Guard
- Kenton Reid as Red Jaffa
- Paul Norman as Apophis' Red Guard
- Kirsten Williamson as Tokra #1
- Anastasia Bandey as Tokra #2
- Season Four Episode Guides
- Episode Guides
- 4.22 "Exodus Part 1" Transcript
- Previous: 4.21 "Double Jeopardy" Episode Guide
- Next: 5.01 "Enemies Part 2" Episode Guide
- Solutions On-Site Forum: Season Four Discussion Board
- Solutions Many Voices Ratings and Reviews
- Solutions LJ Companion Site
- Stargatefan Season Four (Episode Guides, Transcripts, Multimedia, Missing Scenes)
- SG-1Web: Nitpicker's NetGuide Season Four
- The Stargate SG-1 Compendium
- Stargate Screencaps: Season Four
--Kylie Lee 10:06, 26 Jun 2004 (PDT)