3.10 "Forever In A Day" Episode Guide
During a rescue of captured Abydonians, Daniel finds his missing wife, Sha're. But instead of greeting him, she attacks him—leading to her death at the hands of Teal'c. Distraught over her death and angry at Teal'c, Daniel quits Stargate Command.
Guide | Transcript | |
MGM/SciFi.com Official Summary
During a rescue of captured Abydonians, including his father-in-law, Kasuf, Dr. Daniel Jackson sees his long-lost wife Sha're watching the activity from a nearby tent. He follows her inside, where Sha're—who is actually the Goa'uld Amaunet—takes Daniel in the grip of a Goa'uld ribbon device. Teal'c enters the tent with his staff weapon as Daniel falls unconscious.
Daniel awakens in the SGC's infirmary, where Teal'c sadly admits he was forced to kill Sha're to save Daniel's life. Daniel refuses to believe this, until he is shown Sha're's body. Distraught over his wife's death and angry at Teal'c for causing it, Daniel pulls away from his friends and resigns from the SGC.
When Sha're starts appearing to him in vivid dreams, Daniel finds he must overcome his grief if he is to understand her message.
- Richard Dean Anderson as Col. Jack O'Neill
- Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Amanda Tapping as Capt. Samantha Carter
- Christopher Judge as Teal'c
- Don S. Davis as Gen. George Hammond
- Season Three Episode Guides
- Episode Guides
- 3.10 "Forever In A Day" Transcript
- Previous: 3.09 "Rules Of Engagement" Episode Guide
- Next: 3.11 "Past And Present" Episode Guide
- Solutions 3.10 "Forever In A Day" Screencaps
- Solutions 3.10 "Forever In A Day" Wallpapers
- Solutions On-Site Forum: Season Three Discussion Board
- Solutions Many Voices Ratings and Reviews
- Solutions LJ Companion Site
- Stargatefan Season Three (Episode Guides, Transcripts, Multimedia, Missing Scenes)
- SG-1Web: Nitpicker's NetGuide Season Three
- The Stargate SG-1 Compendium
- Stargate Screencaps: Season Three
--Kylie Lee 18:31, 28 Jun 2004 (PDT)