SGU 2.15 "Seizure" Episode Guide
Rush slips into a coma in the neural interface chair, and Amanda connects with him in the ship's matrix, but Ginn informs Eli of a problem with that scenario. Elsewhere, Dr. Rodney McKay's plan to dial the ninth chevron address hits a snag.
Guide | Transcript
MGM/Syfy.com Official Summary
Official summary is not available as this episode has not yet aired in the United States.
From audition sides for AMBASSADOR OVIRDA:
- Woolsey has been assigned to negotiate the use of the naquadria core on Langara, former SG-1 member Jonas Quinn's home world. Naquadria is highly unstable, and in the two previous instances when planets rich in it blew apart while dialing Destiny, it's no wonder that AMBASSADOR OVIRDA refuses to let Earth attempt to use their planet as a launching point.
- Woolsey calls on McKay to explain the science, but OVIRDA refuses to let him get any further than his introduction. The problem is not that they don't understand the science; rather, it's that they don't want their planet to be at risk. (The blowing up of the two previous planets was due to attacks, not due to any fault in the mathematics.)
- Col. Telford is present at this meeting, which takes place at Homeworld Command.
- [There's no mention of Jonas Quinn in the audition sides, but hopefully, there will be some news of what has become of him.]
- Robert Carlyle as Dr. Nicholas Rush
- Louis Ferreira as Col. Everett Young
- Brian J. Smith as 1st Lt. Matthew Scott
- Elyse Levesque as Chloe Armstrong
- David Blue as Eli Wallace
- Alaina Huffman as 1st Lt. Tamara Johansen
- Jamil Walker Smith as MSgt. Ronald Greer
- Lou Diamond Phillips as Dr. David Telford
- Robert Picardo as Richard Woolsey
- David Hewlett as Dr. Rodney McKay
- ??? as Ambassador Ovirda
- Written by Remi Aubuchon
- Directed by
- Stargate Universe: Season Two
- Previous: SGU 2.14 "Hope" Episode Guide
- Next: SGU 2.16 "The Hunt" Episode Guide
- "201: Intervention, 202: Aftermath, 203: Awakening, 204: Pathogen, 205: Cloverdale, 206: Trial and Error, 207: The Greater Good, 208: Malice, 209: Visitation, 210: Resurgence, 211: Deliverance, 212: Twin Destinies, 213: Alliances, 214: Hope, 215: Seizure, 216: The Hunt, 217: (Rob’s script), 218: (Carl’s script), 219: Blockade, 220: Gauntlet. Yep. All we need are a couple of titles." — Joseph Mallozzi, July 10, 2010
- "With word from producer John G. Lenic that the deals have been closed on those Atlantis alums, we can now move forward on the script, secure in the knowledge that both extra-special guest stars will actually be on hand to say the dialogue written for specifically for them. Great news for fans of the old series. There was a reluctance to move ahead with an SGA crossover, particularly on my part, because the feeling was it would step on the timing of the SGA movie, Stargate: Extinction, the events of which directly proceed the Atlantis series finale, Enemy at the Gate. But given the delay on the movie front and the ideal premise pitched out by Remi Aubuchon and Brad Wright, it was decided to go ahead with the crossover. Not a big deal, but it will require some changes to the Stargate: Extinction timeline which, in turn, will beg a host of questions, some of which will be answered in episode #15, some of which won’t…at least not right away ... Hey, I just noticed that even though I mentioned the deals had been closed, I didn’t reveal which characters would be putting in an appearance. ... That’s because SyFy will be making the grand announcement when the time comes. Watch for it!" — Joseph Mallozzi, July 15, 2010
- "If you were at the SGU Comic Con panel – or followed the fallout on twitter – you by now already know the identity of the two Stargate: Atlantis vets who will be putting in an appearance on Stargate: Universe. Yes, it’s true. Robert Picardo and David Hewlett will be reprising their roles as Richard Woolsey and Dr. Rodney McKay for a late season two episode titled Seizure. As for who is experiencing the seizure and/or what is being seized – stay tuned!" — Joseph Mallozzi, July 23, 2010
- "Brad finished addressing the network notes on Seizure today. Prep continues on the episode which will see the return of two familiar faces: Richard Woolsey (Robert Picardo) and Dr. Rodney McKay (David Hewlett)." — Joseph Mallozzi, September 2, 2010
- Dodoalda writes: "When does the episode inculuding SGA guests start filming?" Answer: "Next week. I think." — Joseph Mallozzi, September 3, 2010
--DeeKayP 02:03, 11 July 2010 (UTC)