Stargate Atlantis: Season Five
Revision as of 12:20, 25 January 2008 by DeeKayP (ep guides for first 3 eps)
Stargate Atlantis Season Five Episode Guides
- "Meanwhile, the order of season five’s the first three episodes has been locked. It’ll go Search and Rescue, The Seed, and Broken Ties." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, January 17, 2008.
|5.01 "Search And Rescue Part 2"|
|5.02 "The Seed"|
|5.03 "Broken Ties"|
|5.10 Mid-Season Two-Parter (Part 1)
|5.11 Mid-Season Two-Parter (Part 2)
Season Five Production and Direction
- News on the Season Five pick-up was given by Variety on October 24, 2007. Executive producer and co-showrunner Joseph Mallozzi said in his personal blog that the writers will start breaking new stories on Monday, October 29, 2007.
- "John Smith came in to talk about the directors’ schedule. Well, I just want to say that we are thrilled at the prospect of working with Ken Girotti again and, oh yeah, that young up-and-comer." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, November 5, 2007.
- On December 31, 2007, Joseph Mallozzi published a "spoiler poem" for fans to decode for each episode in the second half of Season Four and the first part of Season Five. According to Mallozzi on January 20, 2008, fifteen episodes of Season Five are alluded to in the poem!
- Dr. Carson Beckett (played by Paul McGillion) will return in the back half of Season Four for a two-parter. At the end of Season Four, "...that door will be left open" for Carson to be alive and possibly have more appearances in Season Five. — Joseph Mallozzi in an interview at the Save Carson Beckett Campaign Site, April 9, 2007, and in his personal blog, April 12, 2007.
- "Alas, in response to many who have been asking, Daniel Jackson will not be making an appearance in season four [...] But, if we get a fifth season pick-up, it’s definitely something we definitely aim to pursue." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, August 8, 2007.
- Concerning Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite: "If and when we do get the pick up, given everything we’ve seen so far, we would very much like to have both of them back." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, August 9, 2007.
- "Weir’s storyline will be revisited in season 5." — Martin Gero in Joseph Mallozzi's personal blog, January 6, 2008.
- "We have no plans to bring Mitchell over in season 5. [...] To be honest, we haven’t given thought to a Vala story. In terms of a crossover character, Daniel is our one and only priority. Also, we haven’t spoken to Claudia since Continuum." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, January 21, 2008.
Spoiler and Discussion Links
- Solutions: Atlantis Spoiler Blog
- Solutions On-Site Forum: Stargate Atlantis Discussion Board
- Joseph Mallozzi's Blog
- Save Carson Beckett Campaign Website
Season One | Season Two | Season Three | Season Four | Season Five | Atlantis Movies