Stargate Atlantis: Season Five
Revision as of 07:29, 25 October 2007 by DeeKayP (add Carson in S5)
Stargate Atlantis Season Five Episode Guides
Season Five Production and Direction
- News on the Season Five pick-up was given by Variety on October 24, 2007. Executive producer and co-showrunner Joseph Mallozzi said in his personal blog that the writers will start breaking new stories on Monday, October 29, 2007.
- Dr. Carson Beckett (played by Paul McGillion) will return in the back half of Season Four for a two-parter. At the end of Season Four, "...that door will be left open" for Carson to be alive and possibly have more appearances in Season Five. — Joseph Mallozzi in an interview at the Save Carson Beckett Campaign Site, April 9, 2007, and in his personal blog, April 12, 2007.
- "Alas, in response to many who have been asking, Daniel Jackson will not be making an appearance in season four [...] But, if we get a fifth season pick-up, it’s definitely something we definitely aim to pursue." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, August 8, 2007.
- Concerning Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite: "If and when we do get the pick up, given everything we’ve seen so far, we would very much like to have both of them back." — Joseph Mallozzi in his personal blog, August 9, 2007.
Spoiler and Discussion Links
- Solutions: Atlantis Spoiler Blog
- Solutions On-Site Forum: Stargate Atlantis Discussion Board
- Joseph Mallozzi's Blog
- Save Carson Beckett Campaign Website
Season One | Season Two | Season Three | Season Four | Season Five | Atlantis Movies