Revision as of 13:01, 13 June 2006 by Alison
Season Ten Broadcast Schedules:
- SciFi - USA — Season Premiere: July 14, 2006 at 9PM Eastern
- Sky One - UK — Season Premiere: Not yet announced
- SPACE - Canada — Season Premiere: Not yet announced
Season Ten Spoilers
- "Season 10: major revelations, an emotional loss, a burgeoning threat, a quest, several players enter the mix..." — Joseph Mallozzi, Aust Sci Fi interview, December 9.
- "We do have a major arc upcoming in season 10 involving a new character. It has yet to be cast." — Joseph Mallozzi, GW Q&A, January 21. Brad Wright talks to SciFi Wire about adding Adria to S10's villains, Solutions Spoiler Blog, March 21. Marena Baccarin has been cast to play Adria as an adult, first appearing in 10.07 "Counterstrike". "I've shot one episode, leaving to shoot two more next week [10.10 and 10.11 "The Quest" two-parter]. [I've signed for] Three [episodes]. But I think I am doing four, so far." — Marena Baccarin, The SciFi World, May 24.
- "I don’t know what is in store for S10. I know that I won’t be in all 20 eps of SG1. I do also know that I will be doing some crossover episodes in Atlantis. So again I don’t know for sure how many of each I will be in, but the majority will be SG1." — Amanda Tapping, Live Chat with The Amanda Tapping Club, January 16.
- "I'm contracted for 16 episodes this season," Shanks says. "I'll probably be out of the fourth and fifth episodes and two others later on." — Michael Shanks, Michael Shanks Online Interview with Michael Shanks, January 2006.
- "Season Ten is about the Ori sweeping through our galaxy, and us kind of having to start from scratch again and finding technology and resources and allies that we can use to fight against them. It puts us back at square one, so to speak." — Executive Producer Robert C. Cooper, GateWorld interview, April 14.
- Brad Wright—executive producer of SCI FI Channel’s original series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis—told SCI FI Wire that it’s been like old times having Richard Dean Anderson back on set for several guest appearances on both shows, reprising his role as Gen. Jack O’Neill. Anderson’s first appearance will be in “200,” SG-1’s 200th episode, which will air Aug. 18 as part of the series’ upcoming 10th season. “It’s been a lot of fun to see him again,” Wright said in an interview. “He’s doing two episodes of SG-1 and three episodes of Atlantis.” — Brad Wright in an interview with Ian Spelling for SCI FI Wire, April 28.
- "I have my first couple pieces complete... we delivered a "Preview to Season 10" piece to Sony at the first of the month, and it turned out pretty well... the only thing is, I am not sure what it is being used for. It might be an online piece... if anyone sees it, let me know." — Ivon Bartok, Producer of DVD Special Features, GateWorld Blog, May 11.
Stargate SG-1 Season Ten Episode Guides
Episode Order is subject to change while the season is in production.
|10.01 "Flesh And Blood"|
|10.03 "The Pegasus Project"
|10.08 "Memento Mori"|
|10.09 "Company Of Thieves"|
|10.10 "The Quest Part 1"|
|10.11 "The Quest Part 2"|
|10.13 "The Shroud"
|10.XX "Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow" (working title)
(Written by: Joseph Mallozzi/Paul Mullie; Directed by: _)