PX3-595 is an Asgard protected planet and home of the Tirknoks. The Asgard provided them with cloaking technology to escape from local predators.
- Names and Designations: PX3-595
- Number of Suns: Unknown
- Number of Moons: Unknown
- Source of Address: Either Asgard or Abydos Cartouche
- Introduced in Episode: 3.18 "Shades of Grey"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: Unknown what the lifestyle of the Tirnoks is, but have access to advanced Asgard technology
- Main Interest: Asgard Technology
- Influenced/Dominated by: Asgard
- History of Stargate: Unknown
Geopolitical and Structural History
PX3-595 is the home of the Tirnoks. It is one of the planets protected by the Asgard under the Protected Planets Treaty with the Goa'uld. The Tirnoks kept the cloaking device in caves, and activated them to hide from predators. PX3-595 was visited by SG-9, where they attempted to negotiate for one of the Asgard designed cloaking devices. After SG-9 failed to retrieve a device through diplomatic means, Col. Maybourne ordered his offshoot NID team to steal it.
A rogue team, led by an undercover Jack O'Neill, went to the planet and headed to caves fifty meters from the Stargate. There they retrieved one of the Asgard cloaking devices, which Jack was later to leave on another planet for the SGC mole to pick up. Although ordered to take whatever means necessary if they encountered any resistence, the team stole the device without encountering any of the Tirnoks. The cloaking device was presumably returned to the Asgard/Tirnok after O'Neill's successful mission in exposing the rogue group ended.
--Aurora 13:34, 23 May 2006 (PDT)