P8T-365 is a predominantly Jaffa planet that succumbed to Ori control. A group of anti-Ori Jaffa remained on the planet, quietly opposing and gathering intelligence. This rebel grouped stayed in touch with SG-3 and SG-22. They reported to the SG-22 that several hundred Jaffa, including a few of their inside men, were regularly being ferried by ha'tak to another planet to mine raw naquadah for Arkad. In return, Arkad would police the planet, get even more Jaffa planets to fall in line. Plans for the naquadah was reportedly being stockpiled for a coordinated attack on Earth.
- Names and Designations: P8T-365
- Number of Suns: Unknown
- Number of Moons: Unknown
- Source of Address: Unknown
- Introduced in Episode: 10.17 "Talion"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: Jaffa settlement
- Main Interest: Reconnaissance
- Influenced/Dominated by: Ori
- History of Stargate: Unknown
--Aurora 21:10, 1 June 2007 (PDT)