P63-2031 was a desert planet where Reetou rebels congregated. These insect-like, invisible creatures wanted to destroy the Goa'uld, and had no problems destroying the Goa'uld's host worlds, such as Earth to do it. A Reetou who was against the rebels plans, later referred to as "Mother" created a human child to interact with the people of Earth and warn them of the threat. The Tok'ra believed that only one or two teams of Reetou, consisting of five or ten of the aliens would be on P63-2031, the planet Mother designated as the Reetou rebel base.
Their intelligence was wrong. After the MALP showed no Reetou presence at the Stargate, SG-1, SG-12 , and a Tok'ra delegation, including Jacob Carter went to the planet on a recon mission. Selmak and Teal'c sensed a strong Reetou presence nearby. The TERs revealed too many rebel Reetou to count congregating on the planet.
The teams returned to the SGC, unwittingly bringing one team (five members) of the invisible Reetou aliens with them. The rebel Reetou assassinated Mother and tried to destroy the base, but were stopped and killed.
- Names and Designations: P63-2031
- Number of Suns: At least one
- Number of Moons: Unknown
- Source of Address: Alien Reetou Mother
- Introduced in Episode: 2.20 "Show And Tell"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: advanced alien species
- Main Interest: Military Reconnaissance
- Influenced/Dominated by: Rebel Reetou
- History of Stargate: Unknown
- Stargate Command (SGC) Base
- Transphase Eradication Rod (TER)
–Aurora 13:28, 27 August 2008 (PDT)