P5C-629 is a planet in direct alignment to the course Apophis's and Klorel's ships took en route to Earth's solar system. According to Captain Carter, the planet was the ideal location for the "Seeker Project", a way to get advance notice of future Goa'uld attacks. Theoretically, a Goa'uld ship of that magnitude should leave a footprint, even at thrust beyond lightspeed. The Seeker Project equipment should detect that footprint.
It is unclear whether or not the Seeker Project ever came to fruition on P5C-629.
- Names and Designations: P5C-629
- Number of Suns: Unknown
- Number of Moons: Unknown
- Source of Address: Abydos Cartouche
- Introduced in Episode:2.06 "Thor's Chariot"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: Unknown
- Main Interest: site for "Seeker Project"
- Influenced/Dominated by: Unknown
- History of Stargate: Unknown
--Aurora 08:43, 3 May 2006 (PDT)