P3R-233 is the site of the Quantum Mirror that takes Dr. Daniel Jackson to an alternate reality.
The Stargate is in an interior room below ground. Heavy equipment of indeterminate function fills the room. The equipment is labeled in a language that is not recognized by Dr. Jackson, he can only identify it as "definitely alien."
The facility includes an artifact room filled with items from different cultures, all tagged and labeled.
- Names and Designations: P3R-233
- Number of Suns: unknown
- Number of Moons: unknown
- Source of Address: unknown
- Introduced in Episode: 1.20 "There But For The Grace Of God"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: Advanced, but alien
- Main Interest: Location of the Quantum Mirror
- Influenced/Dominated by: Destroyed by the Goa'uld
- History of Stargate: unknown
Geopolitical Structure and History
The planet was destroyed by the Goa'uld and left contaminated by radiation. As a warning an ominous totem is left behind. It is the symbol of Korosh-ni. It is for any Goa'uld or Jaffa who may pass through the Gate. Loosely translated from Goa'uld it means, "Turn back."
In the alternate reality visited by Dr. Jackson, the planet had been visited, but the quantum mirror was not found there. The planet was determined to be the source of a message that warned of the incipient attack by the Goa'uld and gave the coordinates for the source of the Goa'uld attack. (1.20 "There But For The Grace of God")
In the alternate reality left by Dr. Samantha Carter and Major Charles Kawalsky, the Quantum Mirror was found on the planet and moved for study to their Stargate command. (3.06 "Point Of View")
- 1.20 "There But For The Grace Of God"
- 3.06 "Point Of View"
- [[8.15 "Citizen Joe" Episode Guide | 8.15 "Citizen Joe"
--Torvac 21:05, 3 Mar 2005 (PST)