Dar Eshkalon was the site of a peaceful Jaffa summit that was victimized by terrorist bombs.
- Names and Designations: Dar Eshkalon
- Number of Suns: At least one
- Number of Moons: Unknown
- Source of Address: Free Jaffa Nation
- Introduced in Episode: 10.17 "Talion"
- Earth Cultural/Technological Equivalent: Jaffa settlement
- Main Interest: Summit; Later, search and rescue
- Influenced/Dominated by: Free Jaffa Nation
- History of Stargate: Unknown
Geopolitical and Structural History
Dar Eshkalon was the location of a peaceful Jaffa summit to decide on the new leadership of the Free Jaffa Nation. Several prominent Jaffa, including Teal'c and Bra'tac attended, as well as several families. During the summit, a terrorist named Ba'kal, set bombs in three of the tents and escaped.
Thirty-two Jaffa: twelve warriors, eighteen innocent bystanders, and two children were killed. Twelve others were critically injured, including Teal'c and Bra'tac. The uninjured scattered to the hills. When Teal'c didn't return, SG-1 and other SG teams, including a medical team investigated and discovered the carnage. Later, the survivors started to rebuild the village; several burial graves marked a memorial for those who had been killed. After his recovery, Teal'c visited the site and vowed vengeance on Ba'kal and the Jaffa who ordered the attack, Arkad.
--Aurora 12:42, 3 June 2007 (PDT)