- 1 Summary
- 2 Stargate References
- 3 Notable Characters
- 4 Alliances
- 5 Enemies
- 6 Articles on the Ancients
- 7 Episodes
- 8 Related Characters
- 9 Related Articles
The Ancients came from an extremely distant galaxy where they were known as the Altera. They were the builders of the Stargates. As advanced humans, many Ancients learned to ascend and become beings of energy, or Ascended Beings. Some of them joined a collective of Ascended Beings known as The Others, while some exist as outcasts.
The Ancient Ones
On the planet P3X-972 (also known as Ernest's Planet and later redesignated PB2-908), Daniel was shown a library room that had the writings of four alien races on its walls. In the center of the room was a device that projected a universal language written with pictoral depictions of the basic elements (of the periodic table). Daniel was so excited by the discovery of this language and database, calling it the "meaning of life stuff," that he was willing to risk being stranded on the planet for an indefinite period of time just to study its contents. He was pursuaded to leave, but the database and all it contained were lost when the building they were in collapsed, sending the Stargate into the ocean. (1.11 "The Torment Of Tantalus")
Daniel recognized the writings of one of the four races from P3X-972 as that which belonged to the Asgard, based on his experiences on Cimmeria with Thor's Hammer (1.10 "Thor's Hammer"). When a probe returned results from the planet P3R-272 that had images of writings that matched those of one of the four races, Daniel suggested that if the race were an ally to the Asgard, then it was possible they'd be helpful in Earth's war against the Goa'uld. Based on this proposal, SG-1 went to the planet and there, Jack inadvertently took a download from a Repository of Knowledge. Jack began to read the inscription in a form of Latin similar to Medieval Latin. He also input several new Stargate addresses into the SGC's dialing computer database (those not on the Abydos Cartouche discovered by Daniel in the episodes, 1.01 "Children Of The Gods Part 1", 1.02 "Children Of The Gods Part 2"). Jack helped Daniel translate more of the inscription that revealed the identity of the race: "We are the Ancients." Based on these clues, Daniel studied the Roman histories and made the assumption that it was the "ancient ones" who actually built the Stargate network: "See, the Romans were the first real road builders. They spoke Latin and they learned to build roads from the gods, known as the Ancient Ones. Roads. Stargates. The Gate builders. What if these Ancients were the alien race who invented the Stargate?" (2.16 "The Fifth Race")
Jack used the Ancient knowledge to build a power supply that would enable the SGC to connect to a Stargate in another galaxy. Using this device, he introduced the SGC to an eight-symbol Stargate address, the "extra" symbol adding a distance calculation to the standard seven-symbol address (six points in space and a point of origin). He dialed the homeworld of the Asgard, Othala in the Ida Galaxy, and the Asgard removed the knowledge of the Ancients from Jack's mind. This meeting with the Asgard, as well as the one with Thor on Cimmeria (2.06 "Thor's Chariot"), helped to solidify Earth's alliance with this highly advanced race. This alliance proved to be extremely beneficial in the saving of many lives in several galaxies. (2.16 "The Fifth Race")
Daniel's theory about the "ancient ones" being the builders of the Stargates, those spoken of in Roman histories who spoke a form of Latin, was proved by the Asgard when Jack met them on Othala. The Asgard said that the Ancients moved from "our region of space long ago." The alliance of four great races was created "millennia ago" and included the Ancients, the Asgard, the Furlings, and the Nox. (2.16 "The Fifth Race")
Ancients in Three Galaxies and Beyond
Several million years ago, a race of humans who were on the evolutionary path toward ascension lived in a single society, but grew apart based on philosophical differences. One group became known as the Altera, who were mostly scientists, and the other group was known as the Ori, followers of a philosophy called "Origin". Eventually, the Ori grew so extreme in their beliefs that they sought to wipe out the Altera whom they greatly outnumbered. Instead of engaging in a war, the Altera fled. Even though they had the technology that could have ended the persecution, the Altera believed that using this technology, called the Ark of Truth, would have denied the Ori the right to exercise their own free wills (the Ark was a brainwashing device). The Altera left their mountaintop settlement in a single starship, and they traveled thousands of years before they found a new home in the Milky Way. They called their new home "Avalon" and built the Stargate network (they called them "Astria Porta"), invented by an Alteran named Amelius who had the inspiration for the Stargate on the eve of his people's exodus. (9.02 "Avalon Part 2", 9.10 "The Fourth Horseman Part 1", Stargate: The Ark of Truth)
The exact time that the Altera, known as the Ancients in the Milky Way, left their home galaxy is not exactly known, but they could have had a presence in the Milky Way as long ago as 50 millions years. This was Carter's estimation of the lifespan of the power crystal technology used in the Dial Home Device (DHD) found with the second Stargate in the Antarctic. This DHD's power ran out not long after it was discovered. (1.18 "Solitudes", 6.04 "Frozen")
During their search for the Lost City of the Ancients and after Jack took a second download from the Repository of Knowledge on P3X-439, Jack led SG-1 to a planet called Praclarush Taonas. This planet had been buried in molten lava for at least a million years, according to Carter's estimates. Still, however, the Outpost remained, having been protected by a domed-shaped force field. Jack took the team to the Taonas Outpost to retrieve a Zero Point Module (ZPM), an advanced power source that would be used to activate powerful weapons in the Antarctic Outpost to destroy Anubis's attacking fleet. While sitting in the command chair at the Taonas Outpost, Jack displayed a map that showed the Ancients' domain in the Milky Way, and then zoomed in on Earth to indicate the location of Terra Atlantis, the Lost City of the Ancients. The map that Jack projected, however, did not account for 30 million years of continental drift. This indicates the possibility that Terra Atlantis, the city-ship Atlantis on the planet Terra, might have been located on Earth as long ago as 30 million years. (7.21 "Lost City Part 1", 7.22 "Lost City Part 2")
Also discovered in Antarctica was a frozen woman, Ayiana. She miraculously revived herself after being thawed out by the scientists assigned to study the location where the Antarctic Stargate was found. Based on their preliminary ice core sample readings, the scientists estimated that Ayiana had been frozen in the ice for at least three million years. Ayiana's discovery led them to conclude that she was an Ancient. They were surprised that she was nearly human, but she did possess abilities that humans currently do not have, one being the ability to heal through touch. Whenever Ayiana used this ability, she drained herself until, ultimately, she could not heal herself of the plague that she carried and spread to the SGC personnel at the research facility. Ayiana died at the SGC base. When Jack took the download from the Repository of Knowledge the second time, he carried it longer than he did from his first experience. He demonstrated the ability to heal by touch in the same manner as Ayiana. (6.04 "Frozen", 7.21 "Lost City Part 1", 7.22 "Lost City Part 2")
The plague that killed off many of the Ancients had been speculated about over the course of SG-1's first years of exploration, but wasn't a definite event until Daniel discovered a tablet on Abydos written in one of the oldest dialects of the Ancients' language. This tablet provided some additional information about the Ancients who lived in the Milky Way: the Ancients were a race of humans who lived long before us; some of them learned to ascend to a higher plane of existence; those who did not ascend died of the plague. From this tablet, Daniel concluded that the collective of Ascended Beings known as The Others, were the ascended Ancients. (6.22 "Full Circle")
The tablet discovered on Abydos did not tell the story of a third group of Ancients who lived in the Milky Way, those who lived in the city-ship known as Atlantis, but it did refer to their Lost City that had powerful weapons. When Daniel did research at the Antarctic Outpost, he estimated that these Ancients left Earth five to ten million years ago. Ayiana was present when Atlantis left, watching her people leave from her station at the Antarctic Outpost. Since Ayiana was a carrier of the plague that killed off many of the Ancients, it can be assumed that the plague swept through the galaxy sometime between five and ten millions years ago as well. (Stargate Atlantis: 1.01 "Rising Part 1")
Prior to the plague, the Ancients were at the height of their civilization and were eager to explore the universe, so they sent out a fleet of ships to visit the galaxies beyond the Milky Way and plant Stargates on inhabitable worlds. These unmanned automated ships created and planted these Stargates and built a database of information about each of the new worlds. This information was gathered and stored in the follow-up exploratory ship, the Destiny, which was launched unmanned from Earth and was meant to be boarded later by Ancients who were eager to explore and settle further out in the universe. One of the first galaxies in which Stargates were planted was Pegasus, the galaxy to which the Ancients took their city-ship Atlantis after the plague hit. Because they were so wrapped up in the plague and achieving ascension, the Ancients never boarded Destiny, but the seeder ships and Destiny continued on their automated courses, visiting worlds several billion light years from Earth. Even though they didn't utilize the Destiny, the Ancients still recorded the special nine-chevron Stargate address, or code, in their massive Database in Atlantis that was to be used by the explorers to board her wherever in the universe she was. (Stargate Universe: 1.01 "Air Part 1", 1.02 "Air Part 2")
Daniel did not know the exact reasons why the Ancients decided to take Atlantis to Pegasus, but he suggested the following: to escape the plague, to start over, or to seek out new life in a new galaxy. Once the Atlantis Expedition entered Atlantis, they started to explore the great city-ship. They discovered a holographic recording made by a female Ancient who explained why they had come: to seed the galaxy with "new life where there appeared to be none." This seeding resulted in the creation of the Wraith, an insect-human hybrid that evolved from a life-sucking bug and the human DNA that the Ancients introduced into the galaxy. (Stargate Atlantis: 1.01 "Rising Part 1", 1.02 "Rising Part 2")
The Ancients who lived in Atlantis in Pegasus returned to Earth 10,000 years ago. These Ancients were the last survivors of the city-dwellers and left because they were under siege by the Wraith who had grown into a powerful, technologically-advanced race. They sank the city-ship in the ocean on the planet Lantia that they used as their homeworld in Pegasus and escaped through the Stargate back to Earth, never to return to Atlantis or to rebuild their great civilization. The legendary city slept at the bottom of the ocean, completely intact, harboring its many secrets and vast knowledge, including the code to reach Destiny. (Stargate Atlantis: 1.01 "Rising Part 1", 1.15 "Before I Sleep"; Stargate Universe: 1.01 "Air Part 1")
Picking Up Where the Ancients Left Off
Ten thousand years after the Ancients abandoned Atlantis and ended their civilization, the Atlantis Expedition arrived, raised the city-ship from the ocean floor, and accidentally restarted the Ancient-Wraith War. Pegasus had been under the Wraith's control for all of those thousands of years, so defeating this powerful enemy—the same enemy that defeated the Ancients—wasn't going to be easy. With creative thinking and less reliance on their advanced technology, however, the Expedition managed to hold their own for five years and the Wraith were severely weakened as a result. Atlantis returned to Earth to defeat the Wraith who had managed to reach it, and now the great city-ship floats on the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco Bay. (Stargate Atlantis: 1.02 "Rising Part 2", 5.20 "Enemy at the Gate")
The Wraith weren't the only former enemies of the Ancients that the Stargate Program unwittingly reawakened. The rivalry between the Alteran Ancients and the Ori was restarted in the corporeal plane after the Ascended Ori discovered the existence of humanity in the Milky Way when Daniel Jackson, hoping to make contact with the Ancients, used communications technology found in the Gastonbury Tor (Avalon) in England. The Ori sent their advanced human Priors (missionaries, priests) through the Stargate to start a crusade to convert that humanity into their worshippers, gaining more power to overthrow the Ascended Ancients. They sent powerful warships through an intergalactic Stargate ("Supergate") and a genetically-advanced human-form representative called the Orici, named Adria, to lead the army. The Orici predicted that the galaxy would belong to the Ori in about a year's time. The Ori were destroyed when SG-1 used Merlin's Anti-Ascended Weapon, the Sangreal, against them, but that fact was not known for certain until later. In the meantime, the Orici ascended and took their place. True to their non-interference policy, the Ascended Ancients didn't interfere when SG-1 used the Sangreal against the Ori or when the Orici ascended, even though she ascended in their home territory in the Milky Way. Even if the Ori were gone, the Galaxy still had to deal with the Ori's army and Priors, so the war that the Ancients and Ori started those million of years ago continued, but the difference was that it is up to humanity, caught squarely in the middle, to resolve the conflict. (9.02 "Avalon Part 2", 9.03 "Origin Part 3", 9.20 "Camelot Part 2", 10.01 "Flesh and Blood Part 3", 10.07 "Counterstrike", 10.14 "The Shroud", 10.19 "Dominion", Stargate: The Ark of Truth)
The end of the conflict came when the Ascended Ancient Morgan Le Fay led Daniel to the Ancients' home galaxy to recover and use the Ark of Truth against the Priors. Once these men were enlightened to the truth of the falsehood of the Ori's godhood, they stopped their worship of Adria, the last Ori. With her power weakened, Adria was no match for Morgan who engaged her in a one-on-one battle in the ascended planes. After the Ark was used on the Priors in the Milky Way, the Altera-Ori conflict was finally ended ... millions of years after it was started. (Stargate: The Ark of Truth)
After the war, the Stargate Program was able to resume exploration and that included figuring out the nine-chevron Stargate address of Destiny. Apparently, the Ancients included the code without providing information about what it was to be used for, so when the Icarus Project succeeded in dialing the code, they were surprised that they ended up on an extremely dilapidated, but still mostly functional, exploratory ship. Unfortunately, because of the great distance the Destiny had traveled over the millions of years since it was launched and the ship's substandard energy reserves, there is not enough power for the marooned crew to dial the Stargate back to Earth. Making things even more complicated was the attack on and loss of Icarus Base, the only place in the Milky Way that was powerful enough to dial the Stargate to Destiny. Additionally, password codes are needed by the crew to unlock its navigation, but until they are discovered, the crew is at the mercy of the Destiny's automated course, which only allows for brief stops to the worlds on which Stargates were planted. Fortunately, the use of Earth's version of the Ancient Communications Stones and Terminal allows contact with people back home, but for now, the approximately 80-member crew's highest priority is that of survival. (Stargate Universe: 1.01 "Air Part 1", 1.02 "Air Part 2")
Ancients' Legacy on Earth
The Ancients influenced the development of Earth both directly and indirectly through the use of their now left-over technology.
After the plague swept throughout the Milky Way, Jim/Anubis said that the Ancients used the weapon on Dakara to reseed life in the galaxy "some million odd years" ago. He did not elaborate further concerning which group of Ancients used this weapon, if at all (consider that the source of the information was an evil, deceptive, half-ascended Goa'uld). If this weapon was indeed used to reseed the galaxy with new life, then it can be reasonably concluded that the Stargate on Earth was used during that reseeding, since the weapon's energy wave was more effective when used through the Stargate and the human form has been considered to have evolved solely from Earth in this galaxy. (1.03 "The Enemy Within", 8.16 "Reckoning Part 1", 8.17 "Reckoning Part 2", 8.18 "Threads")
The Ancients also did research on ascension that Anubis discovered and used to trick Oma Desala into helping him to ascend when he found her on the planet Kheb (8.18 "Threads"). Oma Desala, whose name means Mother Nature, might have influenced Earth religions and philosophies through her ability to control nature and her teachings concerning the worthiness of the soul of those who sought enlightenment through ascension (akin to Zen Buddhism) (3.20 "Maternal Instinct").
The Ancients who returned to Earth 10,000 years ago from Pegasus probably spread the legend of the Lost City of Atlantis to the Greeks and influenced the Romans with their language and knowledge. While some of these Ancients chose to become part of the human civilization of that time, some of them ascended. Once ascended, the Ancient named Moros returned to human form, but kept his advanced knowledge and powers, and influenced the King Arthur legends as the wizard Merlin. Merlin built Camelot (on another planet) and the Round Table, as well as took Arthur and his knights into his confidence. He also built a weapon that came to be known in the Arthurian legends as the "Holy Grail", the Sangreal. Another Lantian Ancient who had also ascended kept an eye on Merlin's activities because the Sangreal was designed to eliminate Ascended Beings, specifically the Ori, but could just as easily be used against The Others. This Lantian Ancient also became known in Arthurian legends: her name was Ganos Lal, but she was known as Morgan Le Fay. It was from a book stored by Merlin with the treasures of Avalon that Daniel Jackson discovered the story of the Altera and of their finding a new home in the Milky Way. These Altera were the progenators of the Ancients. (9.02 "Avalon Part 2"; Stargate Atlantis: 1.01 "Rising Part 1")
Also, those who returned to Earth from Pegasus might be the reason that there are some humans of Earth today who have the Ancient gene that performs as a key to unlock most of the Ancients' technology. They never returned to Atlantis, but some of them most likely left Earth through the Stargate to other planets in the Milky Way. (2.16 "The Fifth Race", 8.13 "It's Good To Be King"; Stargate Atlantis: 1.15 "Before I Sleep")
In the thousands of years of Anubis's life (at least 10,000 years, if Ra's lifetime is taken under consideration), there existed an Ancient device discovered by the Goa'uld Telchak that had great healing abilities. Anubis went into battle with Telchak and defeated him, but he never discovered the location of this device that Telchak used to fashion the first sarcophagus. Telchak is thought to have been on Earth during the Mayan civilization (circa 900 B.C.-1000 A.D.) and impersonated Chac, the Mayan god of rain. It is believed that his use of the Telchak Device and the writings describing where the device was hidden (near a waterfall) were what spawned the Fountain of Youth myth. (7.11 "Evolution Part 1", 7.12 "Evolution Part 2")
The Goa'uld's use of Ancient technology, namely the Stargate network, enabled them to enslave humans from Earth all over the galaxy. These Goa'uld, in turn, influenced Earth's development when many of them took on the identities of the ancient gods from Egyptian, Canaanite, Celtic, Chinese, Hindu, Greek, Mayan, and Japanese cultures, among many others.
After discovering an Ancient intergalactic communications device in the treasures of Avalon, Daniel Jackson formed a psychic link with a villager of Ver Ager on the planet thought to be the original home of the Ancients (when they were known as the Altera). What he discovered was that the Alterans who had ascended to become The Others had kept the existence of humanity in the Milky Way Galaxy a secret from the Ori who had also ascended. The Ori had created a religion that dictated that they be worshipped as humanity's creators and gods and promised ascension to the faithful, although they never intended to help their devotees to ascend. If anyone rejected the Ori, the Ori would destroy them. Daniel thought that since the Ori manifested themselves in a wall of fire and fire was the icon of the religion, called Origin, that the Ancients might have influenced Earth's religions to associate fire with demonic aspects as a way to warn humanity of the Ori's evil intent. (9.02 "Avalon Part 2", 9.03 "Origin Part 3")
- Ayiana - She was left behind when the city-ship Atlantis left Earth from the Antarctic five to ten million years ago. She stayed at the Antarctic Outpost, but somehow ended up near the Stargate and froze there. She was recovered and revived by research scientists, but she died soon thereafter. (6.04 "Frozen")
- Janus - He was one of the Ancients who left Atlantis in Pegasus 10,000 years ago and returned to Earth. He built a timeship that was used by one version of the Atlantis Expedition Team to save the city and the Team when they first set foot on Atlantis. That timeship was destroyed 10,000 years ago in Pegasus, but it is possible that Janus built another timeship and used it in the Milky Way Galaxy since the timeship found on Harry Maybourne's planet looked identical in its design. (8.13 "It's Good To Be King", Stargate Atlantis: 1.15 "Before I Sleep")
- Merlin - He was one of the Ancients who returned to Earth 10,000 years ago from Pegasus and built the underground caverns of Avalon in the Glastonbury Tor to store Ancient writings and technology. The writings, in the form of a storybook, revealed the name of the Ancients as the Altera when they left their home galaxy millions of years ago. The technology was used by Daniel Jackson to discover the existence of the Ancients' ascended rivals, the Ori. Merlin was discovered by SG-1 in stasis and revived, and he helped them build another Sangreal, his Anti-Ascended Weapon, that was used successfully against the Ori. Merlin died not too long after being taken out of stasis. (9.02 "Avalon Part 2", 9.03 "Origin Part 3", 10.11 "The Quest Part 2", 10.14 "The Shroud", Stargate: The Ark of Truth)
- Oma Desala - Her name means Mother Nature and she chose to help humans ascend through her teachings of worthiness. She helped Daniel Jackson ascend and gave him a second chance at ascension about two years after his return to human form. Oma helped the Goa'uld Anubis ascend and The Others punished her by forcing her to watch Anubis wreak havoc and destruction throughout the Milky Way. The Others wished for her to take responsibility for helping to ascend an evil being such as Anubis, but she chose to try to make up for it by continuing to help "those beneath" whom she felt were worthy to ascend. Finally, Oma realized what she had to do and engaged herself in an eternal struggle against Anubis to occupy him and prevent him from destroying all life in the Milky Way as part of his "grand design." (3.20 "Maternal Instinct", 5.21 "Meridian", 8.18 "Threads")
- Orlin - As one of the Ascended Ancients, he shared his knowledge with the people of Velona and they built a powerful weapon that they used to destroy the Goa'uld who was attacking their world. After that, the Velonans decided to use the weapon on other planets. At that point, The Others destroyed Velona and the weapon was rendered inoperable. Orlin was banished to the planet as punishment for his interference. He stayed alone there for about 400 years until he returned to Earth with SG-1. He made amends with The Others by sacrificing his newly-taken human form to prevent the SGC from powering up the weapon and he was accepted back into the collective by being permitted to ascend once more. Orlin retook human form for a second time in order to help humanity stop the Ori from gaining more power in the ascended planes, something that could result in cosmic chaos. He succeeded in designing a cure to the Prior Plague, but he paid the price by losing all of his Ancient knowledge, leaving him trapped in the body of a 12-year-old and without knowledge of his own identity. (5.03 "Ascension", 9.10 "The Fourth Horseman Part 1", 9.11 "The Fourth Horseman Part 2")
- Morgan Le Fay - She was a Lantian Ancient who ascended after leaving Atlantis 10,000 years ago. She was sent by The Others to watch the activities of her fellow Lantian Moros, who had retaken human form with all of his ascended knowledge and powers and who had become known as the wizard Merlin. Once she started interfering with Merlin's activities, she became known as Morgan Le Fay of the Arthurian legends. She remained an Ascended Being to the present day, but because she tried to help Daniel Jackson find Merlin's Weapon, she was exiled by The Others. Morgan used her position as an outcast to help Daniel locate and use the Alterans' device known as the Ark of Truth against the Ori Priors, thus weakening the last remaining Ori, Adria, enough to engage her in a one-on-one struggle in the ascended planes. Morgan's sacrifice ended the Ori's ages-old quest for power and vengeance against their brethren, the Ancients. (10.03 "The Pegasus Project", Stargate: The Ark of Truth)
- Amelius - He was an Alteran Ancient who invented the Stargate and the Ark of Truth, the device used to end the Altera-Ori conflict millions of years after he created it. (Stargate: The Ark of Truth)
- Asgard, Furlings, Nox - At one point, the Ancients were joined in an alliance comprised of these four great races. This alliance was formed a very long time ago, but now it no longer exists. (1.11 "The Torment Of Tantalus", 2.16 "The Fifth Race")
- The Others - Those Ancients who learned how to ascend joined a collective of other Ascended Beings to establish rules of how they interact with the corporeal plane. It was recently revealed that The Others are not all ascended Ancients. (5.03 "Ascension", 6.06 "Abyss", 6.22 "Full Circle", 7.20 "Inauguration", 8.03 "Lockdown", 8.16 "Threads")
- Within the Milky Way itself, there are no known enemies of the Ancients, but they did build powerful weapons long ago that must have been needed to defend against some other great military power.
- Ori - The Ascended Beings known as the Ori are philosophical rivals of The Others who are the ascended Ancients (aka the Altera). The Alterans kept the existence of humanity in the Milky Way a secret from the Ori, who lived in the Alteran's home galaxy, as a form of protection because the Ori intended to destroy all those who rejected them as their creators and gods. The Ori gained more power in the ascended planes through the surrender of man's free will. Unfortunately, humanity's existence in the Milky Way was revealed, ironically through the use of the very technology left behind by the Alterans, and the inevitable war avoided all of those millions of years ago was ignited in the corporeal plane. After two years of devastating war in the Milky Way, the Ori were finally defeated. (9.02 "Avalon Part 2", 9.03 "Origin Part 3", 9.10 "The Fourth Horseman Part 1", Stargate: The Ark of Truth)
- Wraith - In Pegasus, the Ancients were overrun 10,000 years ago by the Wraith, a race that accidently evolved when they seeded that galaxy with life. (Stargate Atlantis)
Articles on the Ancients
This series of articles covers the history, language, writings, knowledge, and technology of the Ancients.
- Ancients: History (Main Article)
- Altera: The Ancients as Advanced Humans in Their Home Galaxy
- The Others: The Ancients After Ascending
- Ancient Language
- Ancient Writings
- Ancient Knowledge and Technology
- Complete Timeline of the Ancients (50 Million Years Ago to Present)
- 1.01 "Children Of The Gods Part 1"
- 1.02 "Children Of The Gods Part 2"
- 1.03 "The Enemy Within"
- 1.10 "Thor's Hammer"
- 1.11 "The Torment Of Tantalus"
- 1.18 "Solitudes"
- 2.06 "Thor's Chariot"
- 2.16 "The Fifth Race"
- 3.20 "Maternal Instinct"
- 5.03 "Ascension"
- 5.21 "Meridian"
- 6.04 "Frozen"
- 6.06 "Abyss"
- 6.22 "Full Circle"
- 7.20 "Inauguration"
- 7.21 "Lost City Part 1"
- 7.22 "Lost City Part 2"
- 8.03 "Lockdown"
- 8.13 "It's Good To Be King"
- 8.16 "Reckoning Part 1"
- 8.17 "Reckoning Part 2"
- 8.18 "Threads"
- 9.02 "Avalon Part 2"
- 9.03 "Origin Part 3"
- 9.10 "The Fourth Horseman Part 1"
- 9.11 "The Fourth Horseman Part 2"
- 9.20 "Camelot Part 2"
- 10.01 "Flesh And Blood Part 3"
- 10.03 "The Pegasus Project"
- 10.07 "Counterstrike"
- 10.11 "The Quest Part 2"
- 10.14 "The Shroud"
- 10.19 "Dominion"
- Stargate: The Ark of Truth
- SGA 1.01 "Rising Part 1"
- SGA 1.02 "Rising Part 2"
- SGA 1.15 "Before I Sleep"
- SGA 5.20 "Enemy At The Gate"
- Col./Brig. Gen. Jack O'Neill
- Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Capt./Maj./Lt. Col. Samantha Carter
- Morgan Le Fay
- Harry Maybourne
- Morgan Le Fay
- Oma Desala
- Abydos Cartouche
- Ancient Communications Stones
- Ancient Communications Terminal
- Ancient Portable Power Generator
- Ancient Timeship
- Antarctic Stargate
- Ark of Truth
- Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
- Ascended Beings
- Atlantis Expedition Team
- Dial Home Device (DHD)
- Ernest's planet (P3X-972, later PB2-908)
- Harry Maybourne's Planet
- Icarus Base
- Icarus Project
- Library of the Four Races
- Lost City of the Ancients
- Ori Warships
- The Others
- Praclarush Taonas
- Prior Plague
- Priors of the Ori
- Repository of Knowledge
- Telchak Device
- Thor's Hammer
- Ver Ager
- Weapon on Dakara
- Weapon on Velona
- Zero Point Module (ZPM)
--DeeKayP 15:51, 16 Apr 2005 (PDT)