5.16 "Last Stand Part 2" Episode Guide
Embattled and under siege, SG-1 attempts to escape a Goa'uld search and destroy mission bent on finding them and the secret crystal they carry. Meanwhile, the balance of life is threatened by the reappearance of Anubis—the oldest and most evil System Lord.
Guide | Transcript
MGM Official Summary
SG-1 personnel are facing a critical situation. Embattled and under seige, Carter is trapped in a tunnel and only the application of crystals can cause the surrounding cave to dematerialize and give them the path of escape they so desperately need. Meanwhile, the balance of life is threatened by the reappearance of Anubis—the earliest of the system lords.
SciFi.com Official Summary
Dr. Daniel Jackson's presence at the Goa'uld summit meeting is discovered. While he and Jacob Carter/Selmak try to poison the system lords and escape, Daniel wrestles with the question of Osiris, who inhabits the body of his former lover, Sarah Gardner—should he leave her to die or try to rescue her? Colonel Jack O'Neill and the rest of SG-1 face the Goa'uld attack on the Tok'ra base, and try to protect both themselves and their allies while the base collapses around them. Meanwhile, Jackson discovers the grisly truth behind the Goa'ulds' reduced numbers.
- Richard Dean Anderson as Col. Jack O'Neill
- Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Amanda Tapping as Maj. Samantha Carter
- Christopher Judge as Teal'c
- Don S. Davis as Gen. George Hammond
- Carmen Argenziano as Jacob Carter/Selmak
- Anna-Louise Plowman as Osiris/Sarah Gardner
- Cliff Simon as Ba'al
- Courtney Stevens as Lt. Elliot/Lantash
- Vince Crestejo as Yu the Great
- Episode Guides
- 5.16 "Last Stand Part 2" Transcript
- 5.16 "Last Stand Part 2" Reviews
- Previous: 5.15 "Summit Part 1" Episode Guide
- Next: 5.17 "Failsafe" Episode Guide
--Kylie Lee 12:31, 23 Jun 2004 (PDT)