3.11 "Past And Present" Episode Guide
SG-1 encounters an entire planet suffering from amnesia. The planet's leader, a woman named Ke'ra, returns to Earth with SG-1 to find a cure. But even as Ke'ra and Daniel develop a mutual attraction, SG-1 suspects she may not be who she appears to be.
Guide | Transcript
MGM/SciFi.com Official Summary
SG-1 travels to a planet whose inhabitants seem to be suffering from mass retrograde amnesia. They have no memory of their lives before the unknown event they call the "Vorlix" and report that their elders and children are missing. The planet faces complete devastation unless the people's memories can be restored.
The inhabitants introduce SG-1 to Ke'ra, a brilliant and personable young woman who has come to be the leader of her people. She and Dr. Daniel Jackson develop a mutual attraction. Ke'ra returns to Earth with SG-1 in hopes that her existing research on the Vorlix may help them find a cure. But as the investigation progresses, SG-1 begins to suspect that Ke'ra may not be who or what she appears.
- Richard Dean Anderson as Col. Jack O'Neill
- Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Amanda Tapping as Capt. Samantha Carter
- Christopher Judge as Teal'c
- Don S. Davis as Gen. George Hammond
- Season Three Episode Guides
- Episode Guides
- 3.11 "Past And Present" Transcript
- Previous: 3.10 "Forever In A Day" Episode Guide
- Next: 3.12 "Jolinar's Memories Part 1" Episode Guide
- Solutions On-Site Forum: Season Three Discussion Board
- Solutions Many Voices Ratings and Reviews
- Solutions LJ Companion Site
- Stargatefan Season Three (Episode Guides, Transcripts, Multimedia, Missing Scenes)
- SG-1Web: Nitpicker's NetGuide Season Three
- The Stargate SG-1 Compendium
- Stargate Screencaps: Season Three
--Kylie Lee 18:31, 28 Jun 2004 (PDT)